Sunday, April 06, 2008

Interview-NIRMA

27th feb
12.45 batch
i wake up late in the morning...and i had to write my sop too....turns out im late by 5 mins to the venue...and hence was asked to wait n join the next batch.....phew!!waiting room.... ppl came back after gd...chit chat...gk topics...infact i must tell u ...the amt of knowledge i gained in those 5 hrs...( i was there till 6)....is more than wat i ve gained in my whole life. people were awesome...every1 was friendly...cool chilled out environment in the waitng room...and vice versa in the panel rooms...anyway finally in the 3 pm slot ( whch started at 3.45 ),got a disgusting look by the panel....i bore it all...( ye mba ke liye kya kya karna padta hai)

but i still wonder ke 12.50 pe aaya to i was made to wait...aur next batch 3 ki jagah 3.45 pe shuru hua....crzy thing....and poor me....

gd topic : excessive use of elctronic gadgets is leading to hampering of analytical skills of students.

went pretty fine...no fish mrket ( as predicted by y fellows..)....i chipped in wid a few points...got noticed....and had strong points...wich usually happens....gd was mine....
went back to the waiting room...

fir ti same frenzy ppl came wid their expreinces...and vo usual " faad rahe hain yaar ". i was in the 3rd panel and dat was supposedly the most " faadu " 1...
anyway last person of the day to b intvwd....( c dis is wat i call luck )....hall empty...no1 but me n panelists....panel includes...
a young prof : yp
a ungalbaaz oldie : uo
a pawn prof : pp
and me
10th 87.6
12th 78.6
ba pass corres...56 n 52 %
resp....wipro bpo 1 yr experience....so dat basically lets every1 knw dat i was nt on d rght track....9 tho i knw dat i m...) anyway this is how it went...entered the room...
uo : y did u come late being a resident of delhi.
me : rickshaw driver was rookie and both of us didnt knw the exact place
uo: y corres...
me : gyan.............
uo : fav subject..??
me : all
uo : any 1 dat u like d most
me : maths
uo: gestured the yp to ask questions
yp : curriculum
me : told
yp.: eulers theorem ??
me : if i say dat i dont knw...then i ll b lying...but i cant say anything more than " i cant remember rght now"smiles all over
yp : ok, tell me abt ur job profile
me : gyan
yp; wat was ur role, hw did it help u..??
me : gyan.....
pp: where do u c bpos widin the next 2 yrs...??
me : gyan...
pp: but companies r here for cheap labor...
me : other developing nations provide cheaper labor...if the companies had to ...they d ve moved there...seemed convinced...
pp : isnt it difficult for sm1 hu is wrking in bpo getting handsome slary to leave ad go for studies...
me : no...
pp: gnerally....
me : yes
pp : so y wud sm1 like u come here leaving a lucrative job...( god dont belive him...i ws earning hardly 2.5l p.a. and he ws caling dat lucrative )isnt it tuf....y do v selecet such people...
me : 405 of ppl u r select r experinced...and is going pretty well wid the institute's brand name etc...so i guess...u have ur reasons to do so ...
pp: dumbstruck.....awrite, do u agree dat bpo is going to end within the nest 5 yrs...??
me : gyan...
pp: no take a stand...do u agree or disagree
me : its opinion and nt agreement or disagreement...i have mine u have urs...v cant fite over dis topic can v...
pp : ( convinced) ok, wats the turn over for wipro..??
me : dont know...
pp : hus d ceo of wipro bpo...
me : toldpp...full name
me : told...bu ti m nt sure
pp: wat is the price of wipro share
me : told...but i m nt sure
uo ; (comes back)...wat r u sure abt...??..u r unsure abt half the things u say...
me : (fat gayi)...smhow remained composed...and said...i knw wat i want frm my life...
uo : wat do u want?
me : success and peace...
uo : pappu yadav is successful
me : dat is ur opinion....
uo : good...dats it...
me : is it all...??
uo : yes

3 comments:

Reeta Skeeter said...

LOL @ uo
Perspectives...well argued...nicely put forth...
twist in the tale: u shud've been a lawyer :D

A said...

Results???????

AlterinG Abhishek said...

@@:

oieeee... I was not(E) there!!!
je toh Phore-worded haiiii!

he he he!