Friday, February 03, 2006

Faith!!

I have often wondered about how disenchanted we as a society are. If God himself were to take human form and come before us before me even and announce himself. What would my reaction be?
I'd probably roll my eyes, smile the patronising smile reserved for certified psychos, say that is very nice but i am running late, I will see u at the temple and try to get out of there as soon as possible.
He'd say no really, I am god, let me show you a miracle.
I'd say there is really nothing you can show me that they havent really shown on "Magic secrets revealed"
He'd guess my thoughts and I would say he is psychic
He'd move objects and after looking for the imaginary thread I'd say he is telekinetic.

Well you get the idea.
The point, there is none. Just a random thought, that we would probably write off god as a crazy loon should he appear before us and try to talk to us. Possible? Yes .. Sad? Who knows

No comments: