Monday, March 13, 2006

vagabond...

hmm,
as u leav...
sumtimes in hesitation,
u tend to turn arnd
all the time wonderin'
sum part of u left behind...
in essence.


curiously,
conversely...

Solitary travels
upon
unknown existence
closed faces
&
naked apprehension.
A while of acceptance
then
the restless desire
not my world
not my stay
Time to pack up life
in one expression
of held back emotion
as i hold...
time in one moment.
Life touched
some part... never the same
what strange confusion...
in just awhile
they've left with me
the soul... of their existence.
Yet,
no time to look back,
pack up... move on
till only
another people
another acceptance.
Then again,
its not my world
not my stay
another life
embibed in me.
Another colour
to a black and white existence.
Now,
as i look back...
Weaving together threads
of broken worlds
from over the map
shaded in hues,
I realise...
I'm just not the same.

2 comments:

Ethan said...

Hey, im tagging you!! check out my post about 8 points for the perfect partner... and lets see your list!!!

Aditi said...

Very well written.... as always